Thursday, December 13, 2012

Xmas decorations in Hong Kong: IAWE conference in Hong Kong and Guangzhou (Day 2-2)



I realized that it is not safe to write long articles with lots of photos when the Internet connection is not stable. So I'll just quickly upload some photos.



At Festival walk



At Heritage 1881. Long queues of Chinese tourist in front of brand shops.



Heritage 1881 at night.



Harbour City. I think the one last year was much more beautiful with blue and white lights.



The must.



Festival Walk again. Jellyfish hanging from the ceiling. (I'll figure out later how to turn around the photo.)



The tree at HK Disney. Try turning around your screen.



At the back of Disney Hotel. There was a wedding. The bride looked cold.



Actual houses in HK are slightly larger than this.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think!